The Chico Apple User Group is a volunteer organization. Our mission is to have a good time enjoying everything Apple, including Macs, iPads, iPhones, IOS and OSX software. Meetings are free to attend.
All our meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month from September through June. A Novice Group and the Mac and IOS Special Interest Group meet from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM and we have a Guest Speaker each month at our General meeting from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Access to our monthly events with free hands-on training and a new special guest speaker at each event.
- Monthly newsletter with tips, tricks and other awesome info from our experts.
- Discounts for repair services and tools/parts from Chico’s own Beetstech.
- Discounts on purchases at the Chico Best Buy.
- Member discounts for Mac and Apple related products from the Apple User Group Advisory Board.
Each month’s event features a presentation by an Apple aficionado. Some travel from out of town and are well known in the Apple community. Others are expert members who’ve prepared a special topic to share. All are exceptional!
We welcome any requests or recommendations, so let us know if you have an expertise that you’d like to share.